To begin using Simple Mode:
1. Select the dropdown arrow next to one of your mounted drives on the left.
2. Locate the file that you would like to offload.
3. Drag the file anywhere into the Copy From area. Additional files and folders can be added by right clicking in the queue or dragging directly from Finder.
4. Locate the output destination you want the file to be copied to .
5. Drag that down below in the area marked Copy To.
6. Give the job a name. If you leave the job name blank, the offload file will default to the current name of the media file.
7. Press the Begin button in the upper righthand corner to start the offload.
Still confused? To watch a video tutorial on our YouTube Channel, click here.