PrimeTranscoder gives you the ability to merge many clips into one continuous file:
- In the PrimeTranscoder applications menu, select
Preferences > Merge spanned clips, and then select your output option.
- Drop clips into “drop files here” queue
- Select all the clips you’d like to merge, right click and select Merge. The group will collapse to show one icon with a ‘merge’ indication in the upper left corner.
- Then right click to see “Details” and set options.
- Timecode options can either be set in the details window or from the preset’s time code tab.
- You may adjust merging sequence in Details. Right click on a clip to move it up or down the list.
- You may unmerge items from the Details panel as needed.