- You must have ShotPut Pro version 2019.2 or later installed and activated on your Mac computer.
- You will also need to download (from here) and log into Imagine HQ on your iPhone using your Imagine Products account login information.
- You MUST have an Imagine Products account to use Imagine HQ. Here's how to create one.
- You DO NOT have to be the owner of the license to connect it to Imagine HQ.
- Open ShotPut Pro and select the notification icon.
- In the Imagine HQ section, input your Imagine Products account information and hit Log in
How do I connect ShotPut Pro and Imagine HQ? Print
Created by: Michelle Maddox
Modified on: Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 3:53 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.